- Returns on Products Within 30 Days.
- 10thpowaproducts will refund one hundred percent (100%) of the purchase price (plus applicable tax if prepaid) of Currently Marketable products that are returned by an Affiliate or Customer within thirty (30) days of purchase from the Company, less shipping costs and paid Bonuses.
- 10thpowaproducts will provide a Product Credit of one hundred percent (100%) of the purchase price (plus applicable tax if prepaid) or a refund of ninety percent (90%) of the purchase price (plus applicable tax if prepaid) on products not Currently Marketable (see, Section 6.D.) that are returned by an Affiliate or Customer within (30) days of purchase, less shipping costs and paid Bonuses.
- Currently Marketable.
Products and Sales Aids shall be deemed currently marketable if each of the following elements is satisfied:
- they are unopened and unused;
- packaging and labeling have not been altered or damaged;
- the product and packaging are in a condition such that it is a commercially reasonable practice within the trade to sell the merchandise at full price;
- the product expiration date has not elapsed; and
- the product contains current 10thpowaproducts labeling. Products shall not be considered Currently Marketable if the Company discloses prior to purchase that the products are seasonal, discontinued, limited time offers, or special promotion products not subject to the Return Policy.
- Return of Damaged or Incorrectly Sent Products.
10thpowaproducts will exchange products if the returned products were received by the purchaser in damaged condition or were incorrectly sent. Such products must be returned within fifteen (15) days of receipt. Whenever possible, returned products will be replaced with undamaged products. However, when an exchange is not feasible, the Company reserves the right to issue a credit for the amount of the exchanged products.
- Duty to Retain Sales Order Number.
In order for the Company to correctly recoup the applicable Bonuses on returned products, the original sales order number from the invoice must be retained. This number must be provided to the Company at the time the request for a refund is made.
- Kit Returns.
Products purchased as part of a kit or package must be returned as the entire kit.
- Refund Alternatives.
The Company in its discretion may determine the acceptable refund alternatives for product returns, including but not limited to the following: 10thpowaproducts Company Credit, Product Credit, bank check, bank transfer, or credit card charge.Company Credit, Product Credit, bank check, bank transfer, or credit card .
Returns for perishable items such as sea moss gel,immune booster and sea moss are not accepted.However if items are damaged a replacement will be sent out upon receiving proof of such damages.
All sales are final for these items..